petroMESH (referred to as "we," "our," and "us" throughout the policy document) does not sell or share non-public personal information outside of petroMESH except as is permitted by law. Our privacy statement describes the steps that we take to protect each individual client's information and explains when non-public personal information about current or former clients may be shared with other parties.
Type of Information
When you, as a client, contact us regarding our services, our company representatives may have you provide us with your non-public personal information. We collect and use this information to service your account and respond to your requests. The non-public information that we collect falls into three categories:
- Information that we receive from you when you request a proposal or pricing quote. For example, this information may include your name and address, your company name and address and credit card information.
- Information about your history with us, including inquiries that you make by fax or e-mail. This category also includes your communications to us concerning your account.
In order to offer you better service and provide you with more service choices, we may share non-public private information under the limited circumstances described below.
Within Our Company
petroMESH works as an organization to provide products and services that benefit our client base. We may share all three categories of non-public personal information within our company.
With Parties Outside of petroMESH
We share all three types of non-public information with third party companies outside of petroMESH only as permitted by law. Below are some examples of third parties to whom we may disclose non-public personal information. While these examples do not cover every situation permitted by law, they indicate how your information may be shared.
We may share non-public personal information:
- With companies that work with us to service your accounts, or to provide services or process transactions that you have requested. For example, we may use companies to assist us with mailing, processing cheques or providing on-line transaction or account maintenance capabilities.
- With a party representing you or to other third parties at your direction/consent.
- When permitted or required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or other legal process.
Confidentiality and Security
Our employees are required to follow procedures with respect to maintaining the confidentiality of our client's non-public personal information. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information. This includes performing ongoing evaluations of our systems containing client information and making appropriate changes when necessary.
Updating of Account Information
If, for any reason, your account information needs to be updated or changed, please contact us immediately. We will promptly correct the information and address any inquiries.